Ended - Collection drive of re-usabale items
March 30, 2011
PNLIT has started delivering the items to those who have a use for them.
The following are the beneficiaries till now:
1. AbalashramDr D.V.G. Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004
- orphanage for girls aged about 15-30 years
2. Child Fund Association
SunBeam, 8th Cross Puttenahalli, Bangalore 560078
- orphanage/home for girls aged about 4-18 years
3. Puttenahalli Anganwadi
- children aged about 2-5 years
4. Omashram Old Age Home
#850, 5th A Cross, 11th Main, Vijaya Bank Colony, Bilekahalli, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore- 560 076
- old age home
5. Little Sisters of the Poor Home for the AgedHosur Road, Bangalore 560025
- old age home
6. Vatsalya Chartiable Trust
717, 5th Cross, Kalyan Nagar, HRBR 1st Block, Bangalore 560 043
- orphanage for children aged 0 onwards, destitute women also
7. Samiksha Foundation
- Creative Learning Initiative for children with cancer and their caregivers, aged 1-15
8. Miscellaneous workers and their children (e.g. at construction sites, on the road, etc.)
Some more deliveries will be made in the coming days. All these organisations/ people and hundreds of others too are continually in need of different things, so please do get in touch with them should you wish to help.
Please do not leave anything more at the Mayflower reception.
Managing Trustee (PNLIT)
Dear Residents of BM and JP Nagar,
PNLIT thanks you for the donations in kind that you all have so generously made. Special thanks to the BM Mayflower MC for the collection point and to Ms Mercy Kariappa (AG14) and Nupur Jain (A916) for all the help in sorting.